Note: The shelves upright order can be reversed to suit your preference.
1. Enlist the help of a friend - it's easier with two people! Assemble on a flat surface. Note the numbering system on the lower end of each upright. Lay them down flat, evenly spaced and in order. Start by slotting one shelf between the first two uprights. When inserting the shelves, take great care to slide them in/down evenly so that the slots are filled at the same time.
2. Start with the shortest shelves to hold the uprights in position.
3. Follow by inserting the long shelves and finish with the remaining short shelves. Slow, even insertion becomes more important on the longer shelves.
4. Protecting the edges of the ply, gently tap any shelves that are still
protruding slightly to get a tight fit. You may need to do this again once they are standing in position.
5. Stand up slowly, lifting from the uprights only. Note: As a precaution to damaging the floor surface or the edges of the uprights, place a protective lining such as cardboard or non-slip mat under the base of the uprights.
6. Ensure the shelves are stable and secured to the wall with the appropriate fixings. We strongly recommend having an appropriately accredited tradesperson fix the shelves to the wall using using suitable fixing devices to prevent them from tipping over.
As always, we're here to help if you run into difficulty putting your product together, or caring for it.