1. Slot both side panels over the threaded panel tabs and push them upwards.
2. Place the both feet up into the slots at the base of the threaded panel.
3. Press the cross dowel into the holes located at the base of the threaded panel. Thread the bolts into the hole ocated at the base of the side panels.
4. Thread the dowel into your desired locations. The spacing between dowels will need to match the shelf slots.
5. Rest the shelf on top of the dowels.
6. Continue adding dowels and shelves to the threaded panel.
As always, we're here to help if you run into difficulty putting your product together, or caring for it.