1. Lay the two uprights on the ground so that the small registration holes are facing up. Align the two pieces.
2. Screw the dowels in the top and bottom centre holes.
3. Screw in the remaining dowels and dowel ends.
4. Place two female connector bolts into both upright registration holes.
5. Hold down the drawer assembly and lift the drawer upwards firmly to separate the two parts. Set aside the drawer.
6. Place the drawer assembly on top of the uprights, aligning the registration holes over the female connector already in place under the uprights.
7. Place the two male connector bolts through the registration holes on the inside of the drawer and fix them into place with an allen key.
8. Place two uprights onto the dowels and into the drawer rebates.
9. Place both connector bolts into the registration holes and fix them into place with an allen key.
10. Tighten the dowel ends into the dowels until the uprights are securely in place.
11. Stand the unit upright.
Optional: Replace the top dowel end with the supplied hanging peg.
12. Place drawer onto the drawer runners and push close, you will hear it click.
13. Enjoy your new Burth Clothes Rack!
As always, we're here to help if you run into difficulty putting your product together, or caring for it.