1. Lay the two uprights on the ground so that the small registration holes are facing up. Align the two pieces.
2. Screw the dowels in the top and bottom centre holes.
3. Screw in the remaining dowels and dowel ends.
4. Place the next set of uprights on top of the assembly in line with the dowels. Tighten the dowel ends onto the dowels until the uprights are securely in place.
5. Stand the unit upright.
Optional: Replace the top dowel end with the supplied hanging peg.
6. Place the storage crate over the three base dowels.
8. Enjoy your new Burt Clothes Rack!
As always, we're here to help if you run into difficulty putting your product together, or caring for it.